Text Size and Screen Resolution
This site is designed to cater for most site visitors regardless of their screen resolution, so text can be re-sized for ease of reading. Currently this site is set for medium or normal text size on a screen resolution of 1024 by 768 pixels. If your screen resolution is smaller, adjust the text size to a smaller size. If your screen resolution is higher, adjust the text size to a larger size.
Adjusting text size for Firefox
- Ctrl and - key for smaller
- Ctrl and 0 key for normal
- Ctrl and + key for larger
Menu: select View, then Text Size
Adjusting text size for Internet Explorer
Menu: Select View, then Text Size
Adding text size button to icon bar:
- Select View, the Toolbars, then Customize...
- In Available Toolbar Buttons, select Size.
- Click the Add-> button, then the Close Button.